Affordable SEO Services for your Local Business
Geo-Targeting your City or State is easy, and affordable, with my 100% Local SEO Services for small businesses.
Consumers all over the U.S. are now avoiding traditional techniques of finding a needed services or product. The phone book, radio, even billboards are having less and less of a positive effect on local businesses. The web is turning these traditional advertising mediums into wasted advertising dollars.
Local SEO, or ‘Geo Targeting’ benefits your business in via local sales generated through online exposure. The people in your area may not know who you are, but if they can find your business online you can give them a glimpse of what your business is all about. These new customers can help your business to grow additionally by referring your business to their friends and family – growing your business exponentially over time.
Local SEO Services also gives people a clear understanding of where your business is. When implemented correctly, your business will appear on maps produced by search engines when consumers are looking for products and services in your area. Local SEO Services can go even farther too – showing your website, local reviews and even your phone number to mobile customers who can easily click and call your phone immediately.
Our Local SEO Services will make sure that anybody searching in your area, for your product or services will find you – fast!
Let Me Tell You A Bit About The Local SEO Process!
Ever heard of “On Page SEO”?
On Page SEO in ensuring that local city names appear on both the front-end and back-end of all the pages of your website.
For example, your pages title must properly reflect where your business is located and what service you provide. Additionally, you must also fill out meta tags and descriptions properly to ensure that you are giving your site the best chance possible of appearing high in the search result.
When your the name of your State and the cities you serve properly appear in the correct places of your website, search engines can have confidence that you are the right company to place in the search results when users are searching for particular products or services in your area. If you do not utilize Local On Page SEO search engines will not likely know where to place your business in the search results putting you several pages behind your competitors.
Engage your community!
It’s absolutely necessary that your businesses website by an active source for local news and service tips. This can be done using a blog or newsletter that is regularly published to your website. The local news that you publish does not necessarily have to be pertinent to your business but something that pertains to your community so that search engines like Google can see that your an active business engaging your local residence.
Interacting with locals via social media outlets builds trust!
You should use social media accounts to interact with the people in your community too. When locals follow you via social media outlets like Facebook it makes it easier for them to reach out to you on a whim and have a real conversations. The dialogue that you create makes your business human, and that human interaction usually builds trust which brings people to the store – to speak to you in person.
Building up your online authority is the key!
When non-competing businesses like local directories, review sites and other websites within your niche partner with you (link to you) tells search engines like Google that your business is reputable and worth recommending in their search results.
You need local SEO so that you can build your local customer base. Call now for a Free Consultation with Jeff Millett, your personal SEO Consultant.
Local Search Engine Optimization Services areas include …
- Alabama: Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa
- Alaska: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, College, Sitka
- Arizona: Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert
- Arkansas: Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro
- California: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento
- Colorado: Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood
- Connecticut: Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury
- Delaware: Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna
- Florida: Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Tallahassee
- Georgia: Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Savannah, Athens
- Hawaii: Honolulu, Hilo, Kailua, Kapolei, Kaneohe
- Idaho: Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Idaho Falls, Pocatello
- Illinois: Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield
- Indiana: Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Hammond
- Iowa: Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Waterloo
- Kansas: Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Topeka, Olathe
- Kentucky: Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Frankfort
- Louisiana: New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Lafayette, Lake Charles
- Maine: Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, South Portland, Auburn, Augusta
- Maryland: Baltimore, Frederick, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bowie, Annapolis
- Massachusetts: Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge
- Michigan: Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing
- Minnesota: Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Duluth, Bloomington
- Mississippi: Jackson, Gulfport, Hattiesburg, Southaven, Biloxi
- Missouri: Kansas City, Saint Louis, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, Jefferson City
- Montana: Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena
- Nebraska: Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney
- Nevada: Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Reno, Sparks, Carson City
- New Hampshire: Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Derry, Rochester
- New Jersey: Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Trenton
- New Mexico: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell
- New York: New York, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany
- North Carolina: Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham
- North Dakota: Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, Minot, West Fargo
- Ohio: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron
- Oklahoma: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton
- Oregon: Portland, Eugene, Salem, Gresham, Hillsboro
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Harrisburg
- Rhode Island: Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence
- South Carolina: Columbia, Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill
- South Dakota: Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Pierre
- Tennessee: Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville
- Texas: Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth
- Utah: Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem
- Vermont: Burlington, Essex, South Burlington, Colchester, Rutland, Montpelier
- Virginia: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News
- Washington: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Olympia
- West Virginia: Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, Morgantown, Wheeling
- Wisconsin: Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine
- Wyoming: Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs